Monday, February 20, 2017

My Neighbor Spirit Part 2

About a year ago, I wrote about a spooky male spirit who lived in the house next door to me.  My house is a duplex so I share a wall with my neighbors, and up until recently I was able to keep that male spirit at bay.  (You can read about my past with him Here)  When I went back and re-read my past post about this guy, it freaked me out because I had already foretold that he would be a problem for my neighbors.  Little did I know just how bad it would get.

For respect and privacy reasons, I will never use my neighbors' names.  They don't even know I write a blog about this sort of thing, so I know they won't be reading this, but I still want to keep their identity confidential.  Instead, I will call them Eric and Sarah.  

When Eric and Sarah moved in, they were boyfriend and girlfriend and seemed relatively happy.  They quickly became engaged, and within 3 months got married.  It was a rushed wedding and I was with Sarah a lot those months helping her to plan and shop for wedding things.  My son and I even went to their city hall ceremony.  They fought like any normal couple under stress, they seemed a little immature due to being in their very early 20's, and I always tried to remind myself how I acted when I was their age.  

I noticed that within 6 months of them living in that house that their arguments became really scary.  It was as if they were possessed.  Keep in mind that our walls are very thin so no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't tune them out fully during these times.  

There was one night that I was awoken at 3:00 am to the sound of screaming.  Actual screaming.

I could hear Eric yelling and cussing and sounding like he was on the verge of snapping.  Then I heard Sarah hysterically crying and then screaming.  Then there was silence.  And the silence freaked me out more than anything else.  I didn't know what to do!  I had never experienced such fighting before.  Do I call the police?  What would I say?  I honestly didn't know what to do.  My husband said to just give it time since to him it just sounded like a really bad blow up fight, but it never sounded like there was domestic violence.  I was unhappy with sitting on this, but I agreed.

I didn't see Sarah for two weeks after that.  Her car was there, but it was like she vanished in the night.  I know it was dramatic, but I kept telling my husband that I was afraid she was murdered.  I can always hear the toilet being flushed or a closet door being closed next door, and for two weeks it was complete silence except for when Eric was home.  It was bizarre and unsettling and for two weeks I felt like a POS for not calling anyone.  

Thank goodness Sarah reappeared two weeks after that fight.  She looked fine and I assume she had left early in the morning after that argument and went and stayed with friends or family.  I never asked.  But it was an event that I wouldn't be able to forget for a long time.

Fast forward through several months of hearing them fight constantly.  They were just so volatile.  And it was as if they just couldn't control themselves.  I don't even think they knew what they were really even mad about.  They're tumultuous relationship affected us and stressed us out repeatedly.  And their arguments eventually became a part of the background noise.

A month ago, however, Eric began his 3 month deployment to Africa which left Sarah alone in the house.  It was so quiet and peaceful for a while, and I feel like we all were able to relax.  That is, until we started hearing Sarah hysterically crying in the bathroom in the middle of the night.  All. The. Time.  It was never ending.  A week later she knocked on my door and asked me if I would come over and talk to her.  She needed a friend. 

I came over and sat with her for an hour while she vented and cried and talked about being depressed and suicidal.  I urged her to seek help, talk to her doctor, or at the very least come to my house when she was feeling suicidal.  Of course she swatted her hand at those ideas and continued to complain about her unhappiness.  As I was there I realized we were being watched by that man.  He was sitting on the stairs happily watching us.  He was literally beaming and soaking up her despair.  It was bizarre and unsettling.  And it was distracting.  I hated being near him and I just wanted out of that house.  I rushed through the rest of the conversation, made sure she wasn't having thoughts of harming herself right at that moment, and got the heck out of there.  

I felt a huge wave of relief the second I stepped out of her house.  I knew right then and there that this whole time that male spirit was playing games with my neighbors.  He was manipulating them, causing major emotional ups and downs, and was literally feeding off of their emotions.  It was sick and twisted and it totally made sense.  I didn't really know what to do.  

So I waited until the next occurrence.

A few days ago I was given an update on Sarah's situation.  Her and Eric's fighting had increased when he was home for a day or two, and talk of divorce had begun coming up.  As she and I were walking through the woods she spoke more of thinking of hurting herself.  The kicker was that she never truly wanted to die, it was just that she would have these weird impulses to drive her car into a tree or to do something destructive.  She couldn't explain where these impulses were coming from, but she tried to resist them as they popped up.  Toward the end of our walk she revealed an even more disturbing thing.  

She was being scratched in her sleep.

She would wake up a few times a week with scratches all over her body, and she tried to rationalize it by saying she was doing it.  But I don't think she truly believed it, and neither did I.  I knew it was HIM.  That night I told my husband about my suspicions.  I asked him "Do you remember the bad spirit I found next door?"  "You mean the one that would tear marriages apart and ruin people's lives?" he said.  "YES!  That exact one."  And then I proceeded to tell him all I knew.  He was mortified once we were both able to put the pieces of the puzzle together.  It was just flat out disturbing.

That night, before I went to bed, I heard a deep, gruff voice say my name.  It was right in my ear and it made me stop in my tracks and whip around in alarm.  It was terrifying and I had goosebumps all over my body.  It was obviously him and I feel like he was making himself known, almost saying "I'm on to you and your suspicions."  Ugh, it was awful.  Despite that I tried to push it out of my mind, went to bed, and accidentally fell into a lucid dream.  It was one of those dreams that I knew I was going to be meeting with a spirit.  Unfortunately, it was that man that had entered my dreams.  

I was in my neighbor's bedroom and I saw this male spirit as a shadow figure, huddling under the bed.  I heard "I'm going to kill you..." come from under that bed and I stood there unsure of what to do next.  I then felt myself being shoved into a plastic chair that was placed in the middle of the room.  I couldn't get up (it was as if I was tied to the chair) and then suddenly the man picked the chair up with all his might (with me still seated on it) and flung it into the wall.  I crashed into the wall and fell onto the ground.  I laid there on my stomach and heard his footsteps coming toward me.  He then took a knife out of his pocket and held it right above me.  I closed my eyes and waited.  And then he was stabbing me.  Once. Twice. and then a third time.  For some reason he stopped after that.  I think he heard a noise, but I'm not sure.  While he was distracted I struggled to get up but managed to stand with the knife still protruding out of my back.  I stumbled out of the door and into the fresh air outside and took off running into the woods.  I ran barefoot and injured through thorny bushes and eventually collapsed onto the cold, dewy ground.  

Within two minutes he found me.  

He picked me up and forced me to stand.  He then dragged me back to my neighbor's house and made me sit back down in that plastic chair.  And then I waited for his next move.  Surprisingly, my neighbors came walking into the room and began getting intimate.  I closed my eyes to plugged my ears to avoid seeing them like that but he pulled my hands away from my face.  He whispered in my ears "I watch them every time."  After a pause he said "One day I will kill them.  I will destroy their lives and I will kill them."  I just sat there crying, bleeding, and shaking.  He turned to face me and forced me to look at him.  He was completely black and shadowy except for his eyes.  His eyes were glowing and a dark purple with weird slits for pupils.  He was the scariest thing I've ever seen.  And then he raised his right hand high above his head and slapped me across the face so hard I blacked out.

And then I woke up.

*This story is to be continued until Sunday where I tell you about how I faced him head on and kicked him out of their house and out of Germany for good*

Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment