Sunday, February 26, 2017

My Neighbor Spirit Part 3

After I awoke from my awful dream, I had a moment of shear panic.  This spirit wasn't just a random person that showed up in my dreams, never to be seen or heard from again.  This was a highly dangerous man that lived literally a few feet from me.  I hopped out of bed and made sure to put up protection bubbles around me, my family, and my entire house.  I can't necessarily keep him from coming into my home, but I  could make sure we were protected from him.  Luckily, it wasn't us that he was interested in.  It was my neighbors that he wanted.

I was still uneasy the next day, and I noticed my dog acting funny later that evening.  Sure enough, there he was, standing in my entryway.  My dog was shaking, staring him down, and growling.  He was standing in the doorway with a strange smirk on his face.  He didn't cross the threshold leading to my living room. Instead, he simply stood there and stared.  I knew he wanted me to know that he wasn't going anywhere, and I hated him even more for his blatant lack of respect and humanity.

When I went to bed that night I said a long prayer.  I prayed for my protection, my family's protection, and my neighbor's protection.  I just wanted everyone to get through the night safely so I could force him out for good the next day.  The good news is that my prayer worked.  We were safe that night.  But he was still able to enter my house, and even more unluckily, my bedroom.

I hadn't even fallen asleep yet and there he was.  He was standing at the foot of my bed and didn't move.  He stood there staring for at least 2 minutes.  I couldn't quite compose myself at that moment because he caught me so off guard.  I then watched him walk slowly around my bed, further from me, and through my bedroom door.  He turned to face me one more time, waved slowly, and then disappeared.  His whole demeanor and energy told me that my poor neighbor was in for a very unpleasant night.

The next day I gathered all of my energy and strength.  It was the day I was going to cross this guy over.  I had no clue how to go about it.  I had no idea if it would even work. 
 But I was going to give it my all.

My husband and son went out for a nice long walk and I took that time to get to work.  I sat down in my upstairs hallway, facing the wall that is shared with our neighbors.  I began breathing deeply and placed myself into a light meditative state.  I could feel him immediately.  He knew I was connecting with him and he didn't like it.  I felt hostility and anger.  I heard him yell an awful roar of frustration, and he came through the wall to face me.  He yelled, he clawed at me, he made awful threats, but I continued my meditation.  I reached out to my guides, spirit helpers, ancestors, and for the first time, Angels.  I asked for help and strength to get rid of this awful spirit.  I asked for all the protection and assistance they could offer, and watched in awe as several magnificent looking spirits came forward. 

With all of my might, and their's,  I willed him out of both of our houses and into the darkness where he belonged.  Typically when I cross a spirit over, there's a wonderful tunnel with bright white light that the spirit will go through.  Not this time, though.  This time I saw just blackness and felt an air of nothingness.  It was scary and unpleasant, but I willed him into that place of darkness and he fought really hard.

As he became sucked into the depths of nothingness, I saw him clinging to our house with his hands; digging in with his fingernails.  He held on tight, but it was too much for him. 
 He was gone within 60 seconds.  

And then it was quiet and calm.  I felt this empty space where he used to be.  I took a moment to breathe deeply and allow myself to feel the energy around me.  Thankfully, it all felt so much better.  No more doom and gloom.  No more anxiety.  No more despair.  It was pure awesomeness.

Two days later Eric came home from Africa.  My husband and I braced ourselves for a blowup fight like usual, but it never came.  He was home for three days before going back on deployment, and they never fought once.  Sarah even knocked on the door two days ago with a smile on her face and was bouncing with energy.  I had never seen her so radiant and happy.  She wanted to tell me something about her college class and then said she was going out.  She hadn't gone out in months.  

I knew then that she was finally free.

And I hope she will always have that radiance about her from here on out.

Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment